Tuesday, March 29, 2011

it's been so long.
i have stop writing.
i duno wat else to write.
i break my promise as always.
i said i would be totally different in convo time.
but as usual, it's just the same.
or can i say, im bigger?
i feel shamed to meeting all.
but wat a depress?
no one is mentioning me.
im just nothing to everyone.
as weng said,
i need concern from all.
but yet my destiny decided me to be a normal and unremembered ppl.
alrite. i give up on everything now.
i will just live the way i counter.
i dun care if had anyone give a damn on me.
i just trying so hard to live my way and be tough.
i am trying very hard not to get affected by any negative thoughts.
i am stress all the way about my job.
did i made the good choice?
is there any future for me?
i just hoping so much dat the 2012 will come so soon.
so i wouldnt just live so suffer with thinking alot of craps shits.

i love taiwan!
definitely!
a nice place to live.
very peaceful.
very lovely.
i definitely wan to go again.
with frens. will ever who wanna go with me?
or im just alone in my world, go alone?
well. im silent more than i used to be.
so shit. so hate. so damn it.

i hate me myself and i hate everything about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment