Sunday, October 9, 2011

Genting

-Genting overnite trip-

it was quite fun, eventhough sometimes there is some boring moment?
not to say boring, but just duno wat to do and do the wrong decision...LOL

1st time, i went to genting alone myself by taking bus and awana.

1stly thanks to my dearest weng yee sent me thr....thank you so much....=)
it was nice going to a place by myself alone...
i dont need to worry about wat to talk...
but i need to worry how i go...haha
thanks to the taxi drive for showing me the direction...
im just being strange when i see ppl ask me for taxi...haha
this skyway, i took it myself for 1st time...
its good and felt freely...
although im feeling scared actually...
=D

wat happened to all the uncles??
so eager for S.X??
why all looking at us??
we dont look like and we dont dress like a CHIC too....
why ar??
do we really look like we came from Phillipine?
funny....we dont...but uncle, u look like Einstein to me..haha

aiyorr..i 1st time went a pub that i nvr expected...
all the 80-s songs came out...
酒干尚无卖,七情六欲,你最珍贵,单眼皮女孩……
wow...i thought i go drink to let myself get high...
mana eh zai...i more drink more down....
haha....this is seriously not high wei....
=(
i need to buy drunk....i need to be drunk....lol...

lets go clubbing gao gao lik next time ler...
adui....liquor liquor can ma??

this back home time..is scary xia..
why the skyway will stop at the half way??
and there is some windy windy...
our skyway not light enough....
is very heavy especially when the 2 heaviest sit on the same side...
haha...go there and sleep and go for walk sometimes is really good....
i will definitely go again....with someone i closed to....
hehe...den we will have lots to talk...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment