Saturday, October 1, 2011

the end

knw wat? u did that to me! im moving out!
now i know, u were dat dissapointed...
say truly..is u being too sensitive...
all the way i really didnt meant that...
but u think in that way...
not talking to u is my fault! cant i jus be silent cz i got nothing to talk?
u said i put on that face!
EXCUSE ME! DONT U KNOW I ALWAYS PUT THAT FACE ON ME WHEN I DUN TALK AND DUN SMILE?!!!!
jz because of that, u did not wan to wash my clothes for the entire week!!
i was so speechless...
oh my god...
now only i know, u were that dissapointed on me....
even i die now, u wont be sad...
i knew it. i jz feel so pain this moment..
u dun even wash my cloths for entire week....u knw wats dat mean to me???
i was so speechless right now...
how much i wish i could dissapear in front of u rite now...
do u know i couldnt face u anymore..
today the friday.
supposingly im feeling happy...
the end of the week, end of work stress
the start of holiday, start of rest...
tomorrow supposingly to celebrate his bd, with happy mood..
now...i know u were thinking like dat...
how am i going to be happy tml???
u were juz dun understand me....
i will go far far away from u...
i will...not use ur money anymore,
i will...not eat ur food anymore...
soon, i will...not stay ur hse anymore...
and, i will...need not u to wash my cloths anymore...
soon, it will be end for everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment