Friday, September 30, 2011

hate the love!

know wat...
dont ever assume me if you dont ever understand.
wat you said all i knew it.
but the reality is...whoever can change the current situation?
im trying all my best and all i can over here to make some changes.
im trying all i can to changing here.
but u nvr really understand it
so now, you blame me over here and there.
i felt so much pain.
im not dont want to do it.
im doing it now.
but did u see it?
but did u know it?
u nvr ask, and u assume for me.
so now, its all on me.
its all my fault.
i wasnt good daughter
i wasnt good child
i dissapointed u down.
i shud go die rite now.
God, please take away my life.
i dont give it a damn anymore.
you can take over my life whenever u want it.
i dont ever have a love one to care for anymore.
im just wasting my parents money.
im just wasting their love.
i dont deserve everything.
i hate all of the people.
i hate myself the most.
i hate you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment