Thursday, September 22, 2011

there are too much to say,
but there are too less words to describe.

what i did, was a shame.
i should not promote before i did.
this is what i always did.
im sad and angry about myself.

everytime i look into mirror.
i feel this girl...
very hatred...
how am i going to love others even i dun love myself...
my life given was a wasted to me...
my life should spare to others...
dun tell me i shouldnt think so as im so lucky as compared to others.
i know, but i couldnt handle it anymore.
just spare my lucky to others who eager for longevity.
i dun give my life a damn!
as long as i fulfill my dream...
i'll leave peacefully...

unless there is someday, i find my target...
i find my final destination...
then i will strive for live...
too hard to let go, too easy to take all...
i hate...

im confused.....
who going to lead me forever??
who wanna be my lamp??
>_<
where is my guidance angel???

No comments:

Post a Comment