Tuesday, September 27, 2011

weekdays make me down

weekdays make me down.
i wouldnt know how to smile and talk much after reach home.
work time make me feel stress.
reach home, the people i met also make me feel stress.
the parent, i shouldnt treat like that
but, i cant help doing so.
it's just a way to keep away from being nagged by them.
or, part of the reason of =( is because im worry about my future?
everyday also thinking about this.
how am i going to be happier?
i really feel so lost.
i need to feel safe here...
where should i find the feeling?
someone? could at least someone talk to me please?
talk to me about happy thing? i duno wat is the happy thing though...
oh gosh...i feel emo again??
this mouth is keeping in a =( mode until friday night i think...

this momma did not talk to me for few days.
heard that she had been cried because of me.
im sorry, but i just cant control that feeling to u.
im thinking this way. i did not do wrong that day, why u being so sensitive to think in that way?
i didnt meant that.
and, im just being silent, i did not wan to talk to anyone as im having my little whispering.
im not ignoring u. i just duno wat to talk to u anymore.
the feelings and the thoughts are so much different now.
mum, you just dun understand me.
even i dun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment