Saturday, September 24, 2011

안녕하세요

안녕하세요!!! (An nyeong ha se yo) (Hello)
제 이름은 효빙 입니디. (je i leu' meun hyo bing ib ni da ) (My name is HyoBing)
만나서 반갑습나다. (man na seo ban gap seup ni da) (Nice to meet you)

Today was the 1st day of my Korean language class!
I'm so exciting to learn it.
Today learned vowels =)
It was very tounge twisting as all the vowels were similar but yet so different.
Next week we are going to learn consonants XD

I know a bit of the Hangul as I learned it while Im watching Korean drama.
It was still very fun though.
Korean teachers were so pretty and handsome.
I taught by the Pretty one, not the handsome one.
Lol...Im awaiting for next class to be taught by the handsome oppa~
Jaja~

Weng Yee was so awesome with her pronunciation
she learnt so fast and pronounce so fast, yet so accurate.
She is doomed to be a Rapper? LOL...
Keep it up ya weng~~
So fun to learn with you.
As we can speak them together..
Next time we are going to speak it when we are outside.
hahaha~ peoples thought we are Korean??
Good thing though!!! muahaha =D

Fighting!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. i whr gt geng ar peng.. u're the one leh!! teacher praise you! hehe.. nxt time we scold ppl in korean ! haha fightingggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one...keep it on..
    next time be my tutor~~

    ReplyDelete