Friday, January 28, 2011

Happening

3 days no online using PC.
I just feel like 1 week no online using PC.
Wednesday. My 1st day of work.
It was terrible and tired like hell.
It was boring and out of my expectation kind of boring.
It was not the challenging I want and I like.
No.....I was cheated by the interviewer?
Friday. Today is alright.
But I expected to have much more exposure.
I've failed. I was terribly lost myself.
I duno how to step out my 1st step.

How I wish I can become a outgoing person.
How I wish I can make friend everyone.
How I wish I can have a good chat with everyone.
Yet, Im very shy and very quiet.
I hate my mouth couldnt open at the moment.
I just act like a shell.
U know? always keep my mouth shut.
As inside has a pearl or gold.

Oh mY.....Where are all my 38-ness during my childhood?
I wish I am very 38 but not hated by everyone.
I wish I wouldnt annoying anyone.
am I? just realized my 人缘 are terrible and terrible.
I want to improve!!! Ok~ I will go pray for it?
hahaha~ God Bless Me... =)
and God Bless Everyone Beside Me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment