Wednesday, January 12, 2011

something I dun like about me

Somtimes.
There's something I dun like about me.
Maybe this is because I'm not confident enough.
I dun know read ppl mind and ppl face.
I dun know Im lucky enough than others.
I didnt mean to show anything I have.
I just wish to share my problems out there.
Thats is.
I always get nervous about making decision.
This habit I cant change it, all the time.
I always tell things before I think clearly.
I always share out before I will think about others feelings.
This is too bad rite?
If someone really know me.
I think someone should know that Im really didnt meant so harsh to anyone.
Im just feel so sorry if someone ever think that Im being to meant to others.
Im not purposely doing it.
I always regret for what have been done by me.
This is a bad one.
I always Hate this one.
For saying this one.
I think maybe someone is going to say me.
You are too sensitive by yourself.
Well, its a fact.
I'm sensitive, &
I'm sorry.



1 comment: